• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-8KNXP Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Will a CNPS 7000 fit on this motherboard? Does the DPS2 get in the way? I checked zalman's list, its not on there, but idk how updated it is.

z00ey

Registered
well, the DPS is pretty close, and the fan actually blows towards the CPU slot... don't really know, the zalman is 11cm isn't it? i think it would fit, and also you don't have to stick the DPS if you don't want to...

the new intel stock fan has cca 2cm naough space towards the DPS, so try and find some tech data on that one, and compare to zalman's (i threw my little intel booklet, sorry)

i have a new intel stock fan, it's pretty good and quiet... but i'm not ready for oc yet though, cause my memory was fluke... so i can't really judge the fan in serious conditions...

hope it works :)

Alphaeon

Registered
I can`t install both so I choose to install the Zalman untill my Watercooling rig is finished.

Last edited: