• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gainward PowerPack! Ultra/2400 GeForce 6800GT in Stock for 399

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OBLIVIONLORD

uhh yea so where does it say "In Stock"? Would it by chance be somewhere near the "Out of Stock" next to Lead Time?

OP
T

tjr1973

They apparently only had one card. I swear it was in stock when I posted this. Seems like a lot of these new generation cards show up in lots of 1 card. When I bought my X800Pro from these guys it went to out of stock immediately after I placed my order. Oh well, maybe one of these days ATI and Nvidia can get their crap together and start meeting consumer demand. I went to pricewatch today and found a Sapphire X800XT in stock at one of the retail places (Can't remember which one). The price was 999.00 US Dollars. This is getting ridiculous.

OBLIVIONLORD

Cards were introduced in April and availble to sell in June yet since they sold soo fast you can't buy any till October. So it will be 1 whole year since the 9800 was introduced that Ati and Nvidia will have Next Gen cards available for the public at a good quantity.

theELVISCERATOR

If i had a nickel for every post about a card in stock then 5 secs later a repost saying oops its OOS..

LOL....just quit already.

OP
T

tjr1973

Last I checked Guv, this is basically the general video and audio area. I've made posts before for X800's and 6800's. I was just trying to do someone a favor if they would have by chance been looking for one of these cards. Apparently it was a big mistake and in the future I will make sure not to bother everybody with this kind of information.

Mr.Guvernment

^^ it is not a matter of bothering anyone with the info - but simply forum rules - something related to NVIDIA should be in the NVIDIA section - if someone wanted to go NVIDIA they would look in the NVIDIA section.

I did not mean to sound harsh but forum rules are rules and there have been numerous post about this very thing, thas all.