• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

--Game Cheaters Make Me Mad--

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
--Game Crappers Make Me Mad--

i'm really frustrated and i want to know if anyone else experiences this. im playing DoD and this jerk overflows everyone with some hack or script or what may you.

i know cuz im not the only one cuz the whole server gets kicked.
well, i have reported him, his wonid and hope he gets
kicked soon.

what it looks like after the *Cheater* kicks a full server

Edited by SpeeDj - Please keep it clean there is no need to flame someone especially someone who cannot defend themself and as a reminder flames are not tolerated consider this a warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh! Yeah, I've been throught it before. Good luck stopping it. Back in the day if you knew who it was you could "Punt" them.

Man, that was fun!

Razorclaw212 said:
wow has it been that long since I've played one of those games... DON'T you JUST LOVE technology

And don't you just love how any 13 year old who downloads a script considers himself a k-rad l337 h4xx0r? People who do that kind of thing need to be beaten w/ their own keyboards.

Oni said:
And don't you just love how any 13 year old who downloads a script considers himself a k-rad l337 h4xx0r? People who do that kind of thing need to be beaten w/ their own keyboards.
And then whipped with their mice.

I know your pain.

Kid

I beive it's to the point that hacks, more specifically scripts, can be written by any idiot with a keyboard.

I hate to say it. But I think it should almost go back to the days when you couldn't even change the keyboard layout. Take out all scripting. And if even one bit of data in any of the files for the game is modified, you can't connect to ANY servers.

As much as I want to agree with your statement about removing scripting, I can't. If only becuae it makes the game more accessable to the people who really care about gaming. In a title, Counter Strike. As much as the script kitties have ruined this for the legitimate players out there, it is still a very cool game. I still enjoy my little forrays into this game as stress relief.

Kid

myg0t is a known cheaters clan and my advice is to just stay away from any server that allows them to play there.

They do tend to ruin anyones good time though.

dont worry, halflifes new update will have anticheater stuff built in,

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

god it took them way to long!

Back