• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Methical_K

This is one old game yet it is still good :). I remember playing it a few years back. Good times

never managed to pass lvl 3 though :( ...

fatccrunner

Registered
Methical_K said:
This is one old game yet it is still good :). I remember playing it a few years back. Good times

never managed to pass lvl 3 though :( ...

same here, i used to play this in computer class about 4 yrs ago, but ive gotten past level 3.... in case anyone really wants to know, the trick is to at the start put 2 of your guys in the corner and they can never get hit while you use 1 to throw until he dies, then you can move up 1 of your others... lol.. im bored

KaHNZa

Oh fer dumb, I don't get how to play. I lose 2 guys right away and use the third one to powerslam snowballs in their faces at point blank range. Can someone help the ignorant?

Strida

lvl 6 here, then I got trompled..

Trick is to keep your guys in the back, and just use one to fire the snowballs, moving him around tons.. When he dies, pull the next in.

fatccrunner

Registered
Strida said:
lvl 6 here, then I got trompled..

Trick is to keep your guys in the back, and just use one to fire the snowballs, moving him around tons.. When he dies, pull the next in.

very true, keep 2 back and use your 3rd to throw and move around a lot, lvl 6 also, its a toughy... im supposed to study for my exam tomorrow but i think this game is more important :D

OP
Blotty

Blotty

I beat the game. There are 9 levels and a bonus. The trick is to move all of your men to the lower left hand corner. Then you work your way from left to right. The last round is a bioch. They put like 10 guies in the corner and like 4 spread out over the rest of the level.

Falcon-K

yay i beat it! pretty fun little game, all i did was take one guy immediatly to the bottom and then just went up, never used the other two guys.