• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gameport Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JordanBolduc

Registered
My motherboard's intergrated gameport seems to not work. I checked all the IRQ settings and downloaded a new BIOS. I've tried several differnt gamepads and joysticks, that work, but I can't see them. Please help if you can. Thanks

Onboard sound and game port....?

did you check in your system properties to make sure it is there and installed? Make sure there isn't a '!' next to it? Reinstall the drivers for your onboard sound? Maybe check the manufacturer for the latest drivers... They are usually included with the sound drivers...

I've download the latest sound drivers, which I think include gameport, and I've update almost every thing I can. I think it may be the board itself, but I have no Idea. Should I return it? I got it a while ago; just recently did I discover this the problem, though.:(

Back