• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gateway pushes XT delivery out again....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

Got an email today telling me to call them. They say its August 30 now....original was July 6....
:mad: :mad: :mad:

OP
Dragonprince

Dragonprince

Blehhh. No way im waiting until Aug 30. I ordered a 6800 GT. I will see how it does, if im happy I will cancel the XT order, ATi's loss for paper launching. If the GT doesnt satisfy theres always EBay....

OP
Dragonprince

Dragonprince

post here if they delay shipping yours too. We should get a thread going about getting hosed on buying an XT....

Sentential

Contributing Member
bought my 6800GT retail. I really could care less at this point. Might as well. Despite what pplz may say, supporting your local stores is how people get good jobs.

Supporting nVidia is how you keep prices down. Otherwise you get this crap. People, including newegg are price gouging people, just because they can. If the demand for 6800s were higher, this wouldnt happen :mad:

crimedog

SAVE10TVAC = 10% off 435 + $8 shipping = 400

By the time it arrives, it might not be such a steal
My god I hope not. If they push it back again I'm going to cry.

Sentential, you get a big wtf? X800pros are in stock, 6800s and 6800GTs are in stock. Both the 6800u and X800XT are back ordered and being price gouged. So please explain yourself. WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ninthebin

I emailed the site I ordered from here in the UK and I just got a reply:

"We are starting to receive small quantities of the cards this week and next
and hopefully larger quantities towards August"

so should have it before doom 3 !!

thedoc

which uk supplier is that ?, that means i might get my card sometime soon then ! :clap:

OBLIVIONLORD

Yea so anyway the price from Gateway is $500 for the XT and 10% off from there with the code.

Has anyone checked out CDW.com? They sell it for $459.51
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?edc=646747

Its around the same price as Gateway with the code but, its in stock over there whereas Gateway is out of stock and who knows when it will be back in? Is Cdw.com any good?

EvilCow123

Registered
b o o h o o
Look your getting a card everyone wants, and inturn it takes while to get... Just accept it and quit complaining.

crimedog

it's NOT in stock at CDW. It's not in stock ANYWHERE online for less than $600. Look carefully at CDW's page, you'll see it ships in "2+ weeks"

CDW and Gateway are/were the two hot places to preorder the XT for a good price (<$500).

Of course, I'll update this thread if my xt ships and/or arrives :)