• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ge Force 2 Mx Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I still think you have a 32mb card. I told you load a game and run it in 1024x768 at 32 bit colors. an 8 meg card wont load the game, period.

yeah, i just downloaded unreal 2003 and unfortunately it jsut crashed when i tried to run it any higher, it will only run at 800X600, and stupid me, the card does have 4 memory chips, 2 ont he front 2 on the back, i gave it to my friends dad and he said that there is a way to test the card, hes an electrician and he knows a guy who owns a computer repair shop, so they'll test the card to see if all the ram chips are working...i guess with a voltmeter, but when i was running the card, I felt the ram chips and they were not even hot, only 1 of them were, so I'm guessing theres a short in the card or the ram went dead,,,

i can't overclock my gf2mx400 :(
40.72 & coolbits reg...

i activate adjustable clock settings, and
core clocks looks normal, but
mem clocks adjustable just 0-100 :eh?:

^^^^^^^^use powerstrip. Oh as for the ram, interesting. will cutting off the ram chip also work? I know you dont wish to sell the card though, thats ok, ask him if its possible to disable some of the ram so I can try it on my cards

Back