• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 195.39 beta drivers DL here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joedymueller

there is a way around riva tuner not seeing the drivers.. i saw it here from an older port. couldnt for the life of me tell you what you need to do though.

Kuroimaho

You can force yet unsupported driver in rivatuner.

Power user Tab / "Rivatuner/system" / ForceDriverVersion.

Set the in the value to 19539 and it should work.

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
Better off getting them right from Nvidia.com.

Posting links to drivers on third-party download sites inflates post count, and gets more orange stars. Everybody already knows you can get them from official sites, why post links to those?

Zantal

so what do these drivers exactly do?

I want the "DOWNCLOCK" on my cards work properly!!

i hate to see both of my cards going full throttle

OP
tweakboy

tweakboy

Disabled
Has anyone gotten Riva Tuner to work with 195.39 . it comes up, but exits out. ? thx

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Better off getting them right from Nvidia.com.
That didnt work for this guy the last time....... Im just glad he is now posting links with them. Now if only he would post the release notes as that is a question asked in every new driver thread he starts (that I run into and drop in). :) :beer:

Without further "a due", the Release notes:
New in Version 195.39

Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for Borderlands, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, G-Force, FIFA Soccer 2010, League of Legends: Clash of Fates, NHL 2009, Order of War, Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, Race On, Star Trek: D-A-C. Improved SLI and multi-GPU support for Champions: Online and Dragon Age: Origins.
Includes over 200 bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

They can be found on Nvidia's page as well this time: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

i wonder if this is going to crash my computer ill wait :p
You say that in nearly every new driver release thread... :beer:

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=6255107&postcount=2
http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=6270967&postcount=3

Last edited:
OP
tweakboy

tweakboy

Disabled
Ok I did the force driver thing still same. Riva loads but once u want to do a function or go to somewhere it exits out. cant use riva but its ok,.. for now Ill use EVGA util.

Soo far drivers are rock stable, also Windows 7 enhancments and speed glitch fixes too... good stuff,, Plays FC2 and Crysis 60fps , amazing,, btw nvidia has this driver version on their site.... gl

Kuroimaho

Well I installed the new beta driver.
First it crashed for me after forcing the driver, make sure you use decimal mode when you enter the number (can change it with a button under the textbox), but after a restart everything works as with whql drivers from oc to fan settings.