• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 2 mod to Quartro 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMDinator

Registered
I'm a new member looking for ideas or sugestions on moding my Geforce2 GTS-V. I run at 203/390 with 27.42 drivers,3Dmark 2001 scores of 4,807. I've run higher 210/409 but get artifacts.I was looking into doing an upgrade mod to a quatro 2 .Has anyone done this mod and if so was it worthwhile?

stool

Welcome to the forums.

The Quadro mod isn't really worth the effort unless you are doing CAD/CAM stuff.

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
Quadro

You could experiment with it by Quadro-hacking older detonator drivers with rivatuner. The link to madonion's forums has a guide for doing it. The hardware mod is better.

FireMogle

I resister modded mine basically just for fun. I hadent ran the card before the mod so I cant tell you if it gives any noticable difference or not, ive heard people say both. But if you are OK with a soldering iron its not too hard to do.

Robert

Hello,
I have Geforce2 Ultra card made by Elsa. Before I moded the card, I ran GL Excess and my score was about 5400. After I tweaked with RivaTunerRC10 and used 23.11 display driver, I got 5921 from GL Excess. After I finished moding one resister on the card, my 3Dmark2001 se score moved up from about 5886 to 5989. Now, I my Geforce2 Ultra changed to Quadro2 Pro.;) I hope that works with other card too.