• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 3 Ti 500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misterman87

Hi guys and girls well I 'm back to tell you guys about the new video card that I purchased well it is ok but it has a problem runnning on my Epox 8K3A it will not let me overclock my cpu or memory so don't know what I'm going to do other than that it runs ok so far just got the video card today has anybody else had problems please let me know Thanks guys

First does the card have proper cooling and who is the manufacturer? what progs have you tried using? Do you have the latest drivers? I have to use NVMax to oc my Ti200 b/c powerstrip gives incorrect readings

misterman87 said:
Hi guys and girls well I 'm back to tell you guys about the new video card that I purchased well it is ok but it has a problem runnning on my Epox 8K3A it will not let me overclock my cpu or memory so don't know what I'm going to do other than that it runs ok so far just got the video card today has anybody else had problems please let me know Thanks guys

Can you specify as to the problems your having? I'm lost as to what you mean by "it will not let" you overclock. Does the video card crap out at a certain FSB?

Hi again well my video card is a Hercules 3d prophet GF3 Ti 500 with stock cooling and I am using the lastest drivers the problem I'm having is that i can only us the memory at normal setting and I can't overclock my cpu no more than 133 fsb and multipier 12x I tryed all kinds of settings but I did notice that my temps go up and down alot here is what I have XP 1900+ unlocked PC2700 Kingmax 256 x 2 = 512 mb memory also cooler is a swiftech MC462 my case is cooled with two 120mm fans on the side my board is a Epox 8K3A also I had this same setup in my Epox 8KHA+ and it worked fine reason I switched was because I wanted to benefit out of my memory and hard drives which are two maxtor ata 133 I may go back to my 8KHA+ if I can't solve this problem don't know what to do if anybody has any suggestions please let me know I just have some ****ty luck Thanks guys:(

Back