• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misterman87

Hi everybody hows everybody doing ok I hope anyway as for me ok anyway is there a way to know the difference between the Hercules 3d Prophet Guillemot GEFORCE 3 and the GEFORCE 3 TI 500 without taking off the heatsink and fan only because I purchased one on ebay and they say that it is a TI 500 but the regular geforce 3 and the geforce 3 ti 500 look the same so how can I tell can someone help me Thank you very much HAVE A NICE DAY ALL:)

there must be way of knowing by only looking at the card but if you can install it and install the driver, it will auto-detect the GPU and in the device manager you can check which one it is.

use a program like nvmax, powerstrip, or even just coolbits to find out the clock speed of the core and memory. You can find the clock speeds on nvidias website, just see which one you have.

Thanks guys well I will let you guys know how I make out I will be getting it this friday so hopefully it's the one take care guys

Back