• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 6800 Ultra due date?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hellion

CyberFed said:
Anyone know when it will hit the shelves? Hopefully before doom 3!

Well, Pny is good, but im a little iffy. but ignore me. its only because this is the only place I can find the ultra...so im kinda weird about it. If someone can verify it thatll be great, i was looking for a great vid card for doom 3 and as it turns out....the ultra is the best. so here's the link.....check it out, also....keep more coming. Need more info before i spend 500 only to find out i have to kill someone do to misinformation because i bought the wrong card when a better is available.JOKE.

here

austinbmxnig

i would totally slice a throat if someone had bad benchies or mis-info and i spend 500 dollars over it....this is why im waiting to see what happens with HL2 and these next gen cards...then i'll decide

Hellion

austinbmxnig said:
i would totally slice a throat if someone had bad benchies or mis-info and i spend 500 dollars over it....this is why im waiting to see what happens with HL2 and these next gen cards...then i'll decide

Exactly, finaly someone that understands me lol :beer: