• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce2 Pro vs. Geforce2 GTS Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kramerica

Registered
I have been thinking about getting a Leadtek Geforce2 GTS Pro, but have also seen the Geforce2 Pro for nearly the same ammount. Anyone know the differences, and which is the better of the two? Also, does anyone know what either overclocks to? thanks a bunch :)

Kramerica (Jun 01, 2001 06:14 p.m.):
I have been thinking about getting a Leadtek Geforce2 GTS Pro, but have also seen the Geforce2 Pro for nearly the same ammount. Anyone know the differences, and which is the better of the two? Also, does anyone know what either overclocks to? thanks a bunch :)

Umm I think that is a marketing thing. I would bet money they are the same card, chipset and memory wise! Should go MX,GTS,GTS Pro, and Ultra

thanks...I am gonna go w/ the GTS Pro...I think it is supposed to overclock better :-D

Froggy (Jun 01, 2001 07:13 p.m.):
Kramerica (Jun 01, 2001 06:14 p.m.):

Umm I think that is a marketing thing. I would bet money they are the same card, chipset and memory wise! Should go MX,GTS,GTS Pro, and Ultra

Actually... that is not.. it goes from: GeForce2: MX, GTS, Pro, and Ultra. If some resalers post such name as GTS Pro, that might be a mistake or typo of theirs.. haha

hmmm...i think that they changed the name of the GTS Pro to simply Pro, b/c I know there was a GTS Pro at one time, but now on all the manufacturers websites it simply says Pro.

Back