• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geforce2ti overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jammw69

hi i have a geforce2ti 64mb ddr. i am able to overclock my video core clock frequency to 275 and memory clock frequency to 445, also i was able to hit 285 and 480 but running graphics i was having glictches and on the 275 and on the 445 i would see glitches sometimes. but all settings would run fine in windows. did not crash. i dont want to burn my video card so whats the best place some of u all can advice me on to put it on??also do u think i should buy better h/s/f to go on gpu ? also should i get some for my ram to. i dont have money to replace my video card so i would appreciate any help. thanks

FunkDaMonkMan

You should run it as high as you can without seeing artifacts (glitches). Putting a bigger heatsink on the GPU, and some on the RAM will help you raise your overclock.