• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce4 Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nightowl

The time has come for me to seriously consider some better cooling for my Geforce4 card. I think you are the guys to ask about this. I dont really like any of the purpose made gfx card coolers and have found this AKASA AK 330 FC-PGA Cooler. Do you think this plus some ramsinks would be ideal? Also what ram sinks can you recommend?

The TweakMonster ramsink are pretty good, but remember, you still need good airflow over the ramsink to effective removing the heat, or else the ramsink won't do you much good.

Like Klownin79 said, that HSF look just like the Cooljag .

well if you have a dremel, for ramsinks, nothing beats a old pentium 2/classic amd slot A heatsink. they are huge and if you cut them up to the right direction they oc like a mofo :)

i have mine all cut up and lapped to 400 grit. i have not had any time to lap them at 600grit and then epoxy them. when i do i will def post pic

I found an old K6-2 heatsink and attached an delta 60mm to it.

Radioshack has some transistor heatsinks for a $1.50 I use those and thay work really good.

Back