• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gemini cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JokerF15

Hello Doc_t

I got these blocks. They are extremly nice. Overclockers.com is doing a review on them, and you'll be surprised to see the results ;).

-JokerF15

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Hoot's review will be out any day now......I would have definitly ordered one but alas they dont make one for a socket 478

Duped again.........:( :( :( :( :( :(

ps The originator and creator of these Gemini blocks is a really nice guy and has popped in here in the past and answered some questions.

OP
D

Doc_T

Registered
JokerF15 oh and whats up with your name bud? wheres the F15 portion come from? hahaaha just curious im an F-15C crew chief have been for 13 years now

Tecumseh

I can hardly wait for Hoot's review. The rumors floating
around are very interesting. Is it really possible to
beat the DD Maze2? The price looks great, too.

OP
D

Doc_T

Registered
I emailed the company informing them of my interest in thier product as it appears they are not currently avail to the masses except a select few reviewers i.e. Hoots and the lot. I hope to hear back soon I WANT ONE!:beer:

VotTak

So when they are available to public?

And to JokerF15:
So I can order it from you? Do you actually have 'em? And you will send them on Monday In case I order now?
:p

Last edited:
OP
D

Doc_T

Registered
Dodgeviper you are the man i didnt keep reading that they are taking orders over the phone haha Doc put down the beer and step away from the keyboard. :beer: They will be recieving a call from me Monday morning

JokerF15

Hello,

If you order today from my site: www.case-mod.com/ they will get shipped out on monday. I physically have them ;). They are sitting here looking really pretty! =)! eheh....I'm also putting in another order, because i know these things are going to move. Sold a few already, and i just put them up.

As far as the name..it is a combo First name start w/an F, i was 15 when i thought of that name ;). Also. I love the F-15's! haha =).

Later..

-JokerF15

OP
D

Doc_T

Registered
JokerF15 cool cool just placed my order at your site, GET TO WORK hahahaha i want my cooler :D

mx-6*

JokerF15 said:
Hello,

If you order today from my site: www.case-mod.com/ they will get shipped out on monday. I physically have them ;). They are sitting here looking really pretty! =)! eheh....I'm also putting in another order, because i know these things are going to move. Sold a few already, and i just put them up.

-JokerF15

So how many do you have? I wouldn't want to order one and then hear that they are out of stock. :(