• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gemini Spiral Blocks RW numbers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Istari1

Ok, so I keep hearing such great things about the gemini spiral block, and Hoots article seems to say its great, but I havent seen any of the uys here who bought them actually post wether or not they got better results when they switched to this block (or I simply missed those posts). SO did anyone here switch to the gemini from say a Z4 or Maze2 or such and find an improvement? Not trying to question Hoot's testing, but as we all know different people/systems often get different results. Thanks all.

Josh

Iam going to buy one :D

i have just to look how much the shipping to Germany costs :D

then I can tell ya. At this time Iam running a cooler that is like the cooler from www.zern.at or even a little bit better an the zern is better then a maze2 so lets look... :) sorry for my bad english *gg* :beer:

well. i bought one. i have it in hand.

but coming down from my current 1/2" spiral system required a system overhaul so i won't get it running for a bit. i am looking forward to a system with a much smaller footprint i.e. 1/4" silicone tube and 3/8" connections and no hose clamps. ;)

i got the low flow one and i am amazed at how amazingly small this thing is.... it looks like it should go on a chipset.... nicely constructed.

the attachment system doesn't excite me, but we will see.

dew.

Back