My Gigabyte AMD card has been giving me trouble again. I know I've talked about it before. The last thing I will try is a different HDMI cable. My question this time is, do I wait until around mid year (April to June, I've read) and get the new ~$300 Pascal offering from Nvidia (I assume there will be a card in that price range, along with higher and lower end cards, of course), or just go with a 970 now? I'm only at 1080P, and I'm not looking at 1440 or 4k anytime soon. Thanks for any input.