• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a list together

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GIXXERGUY6

Probably for myself and a buddy.

i7 920 msi platinum sli mobo HAF-932

So far I have Swiftech Apogee XT Block

8ft of 1/2" hose

Dual bay resi \
-or- ----Don't know what to go with(or maybe a cylinder resi?
Single bay resi /

I think he would like the Koolance radiator/shroud/3 fans(black)

-or-

Swiftech MCR-320 and get 6 Yates loon highspeed and get a fan controller

What do you guys think of that up there?

Also what fittings are the best I know you have barb and compression(compression being easy but are they reliable?)

Also the pump what pump is best for upgrades in the future( chipset, nb.etc, gfx card(s))

Thanks guys.

Grosjambon

I would suggest a pump with a build in with the reservoir XSPC i think.
You might want to look at a res/pump combo unit,like these oneBayRes One Pump for this res are the lainddc3.2 or the swiftech 355
XSPC - Acrylic Reservoir for Laing DDC, use the Laing DDC3.2/Swiftech MCP355 pump. The DDC3.1 and DDC3.25 pumps can also be used with either res too. They are the D5 (mcp655 with variable speed) (1-2-3-4-5).

Last edited:

Spawn-Inc

+1 to what Grosjambon said.

that koolance rad is likely aluminum if it comes with the shroud. they have started selling copper rads, but i don't think there as good as the other brands out.

atomic ferret

I would suggest a pump with a build in with the reservoir XSPC i think.
You might want to look at a res/pump combo unit,like these oneBayRes One Pump for this res are the lainddc3.2 or the swiftech 355
XSPC - Acrylic Reservoir for Laing DDC, use the Laing DDC3.2/Swiftech MCP355 pump. The DDC3.1 and DDC3.25 pumps can also be used with either res too. They are the D5 (mcp655 with variable speed) (1-2-3-4-5).

I would go with the XSPC res top. It's the cheapest and best performing option.