• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting my 2700k past 4.5ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gerardz

i can't seem to get my 2700k past 4.5ghz. Up to this point I have only changed V core to get to 4.5ghz and it is at 1.30.

Tried going to 4.6 and tried up to 1.34 Vcore and it freezes using very high test on IntelBurnTest.

can anyone shed some light on what other settings I may need to change in Bios to get past 4.5 ?

mUqvw0I.png
aIRGjNi.png
ydxnQlC.png
mITpRQP.png
vbfhNps.png
f6cHjf4.jpg

Last edited:

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Try 1.4v for giggles and see if that helps.

Otherwise, have you enabled PLL Override voltage? Its an enabled and disabled thing, not a voltage value.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Sorry, they are sideways and I can't read them...... after contorting my head to read them :)p), I don't see the PLL Override option in there is the first place. Also, I cannot read the yellow voltage levels because its a screencap. ;)

You do know that BIOS can take screenshots and save them to a USB stick, right? We don't have to do screencaps. :)

EDIT: I see it now (PLL Ovrd is enabled), sorry!!