• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting my Temps down a bit further! (completed WC setup)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That benchmark takes like 2.5 minutes. In order to saturate a loop, you need to be running something constantly against the loop for at least 30 minutes so the system can get saturated/normalize.

I don't think I break 52C with my loop just running FS once...

E_D brings up a valid point. I believe you can set a loop run in Unigene Heaven. That might be a better bench to run to test for temps.

I also concur. You need to allow the loop to fully run for at the least 30 minutes to see your loop stabilize.

Also, ED or Blay, what is another word we use to say when the water reaches its neutral point in the loop in a 30 min run. I'm fighting here :bang head for 30 minutes on google as the word has left out the window from me and I'm going nuts looking for it. Hope you guys find the word I'm looking for. :rofl:

Well to be honest if it's not stable under 74c for let's say any benchmark doesn't really concern me, breaking 19.2k on 3d mark made me wet my pants. Not getting about 60c while playing ESO is acceptable too me. To each their own on benching. I've always had the opinion... as long as it's stable when I enjoy doing what I enjoy doing. But although ESO isn't a graphically demanding game (just a really poorly coded game for multi-gpus) it stays under 60 for hours of playing. But I will run some benchmarks for the fun of it.

Back