• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 2080ti Windforce OC and the ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV VRM cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

healingbigfoot

Hi guys,

Frequent lurker, first time question. I purchased the Arctic Accelero cooler to go with a better cooling option for quieter sessions. I went to install it last night and man, the lack of vrm cooling is freaking me out. Needless to say, I did not complete it as I don't want to burn up the card. My question is, what aftermarket vrm heatsinks would work with this cooler? I intend to keep this card forever so I'm not too concerned about modding it, the card is topping out at 75c but sounds like a freaking vacuum cleaner at 100%. I really appreciate any and all help with this. Thanks!

Good question.. I have no idea what the clearance is between the bottom of the heatsink and hte VRM bits...

Enzotech makes good copper coolers in all shapes and sizes though...

I am really surprised it didn't come with any or contact the cooler with thermal pads...

Good question.. I have no idea what the clearance is between the bottom of the heatsink and hte VRM bits...

Enzotech makes good copper coolers in all shapes and sizes though...

I am really surprised it didn't come with any or contact the cooler with thermal pads...

Me too. It seems that the way it's supposed to be cooled is pulling the heat in from the opposite side and then to the backplate on the video card. I'll see what I can find on the Enzotech ones. Thanks.

Back