• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 9700pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope, I have it.
It comes with some older titles, but Serious Sam is pretty sweet. I haven't tried ocing, but a warning. The stock cooler can get a little overheated after a while of gaming, and sometimes causes my rig to crash.
I think just cleaning, lapping, and applying some Ceramique would help a LOT, but I'm too much of a ***** to void my warranty.

I think it looks really nie too!
I love the ramsinks!
Too bad it's only on one side... the hercules has them on both, but dont look as cool...
Did you know it wasnt ATI approved lol?
It's one of the Gigabyte ATI cards that isnt like "approved" or whatever... i talked to the ATI dude but he still thinks it's a good card lol!
Ritalin

NOT APPROVED? Thats just..., really odd. It performs great, and I get over 5100 3dmark 03, with my current setup (profile), and I really haven't optimized anything. I have never done benchmarking before :eek:
Yes, the ramsinks are pretty sweet, since they are active ramsinks aswell because the fan blows on them.

So, even though its not approved it performs the same as others? Why wasn't it approved?

Back