• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370 gaming 5,can´t acces overclocking settings in bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryssen

My setup is Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming 5- Ryzen 5 1600x-Kingstone KHX3200C 8Gb-Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6Gb-Samsung SSD 960 250Gb-Corsair 750w
Just built the system and going into bios I discovered that I cant acces the overclocking settings..I have double klicked allmost everything in there,but it all stays i AUTO.I cant even change the memory settings.
and not the fsb or the multiplier.Ain´t Ryzen 5 11600x supposed to be able to overclock?
Any one have the same board?

Åke

So you need to change Auto to something else. When Auto is in place for a group of overclock settings then all the settings in that group are unavailable. You need to take the man section header off of Auto.

Thats what I´m trying to do,I have double clicked every setting in the overclocking page but no options comes up..

Are you sure you have a 1600x and not a 1600? Also, have you tried changing any setting by using the (+/-) (page up/page down) keys? Some BIOS use the +/- keys and some use the page up/page down keys. Get some screen shots so we can see what is going on, you can use F12 to take screen shot and save to a Fat32 usb drive then upload here.

Are you sure you have a 1600x and not a 1600? Also, have you tried changing any setting by using the (+/-) (page up/page down) keys? Some BIOS use the +/- keys and some use the page up/page down keys. Get some screen shots so we can see what is going on, you can use F12 to take screen shot and save to a Fat32 usb drive then upload here.

Why do you ask that? All Ryzens are unlocked.

It is a 1600x,anyway itś working now it was the page up/page down keys.And thanks för learning how to take screeshoots off bios.I didn´t know that.
Now on to some overclocking... :)

Why do you ask that? All Ryzens are unlocked.

I don't know that :) I only have PH II 1090T, FX 8350 and i7 6800K systems, I don't own any Ryzen systems :)

- - - Updated - - -

It is a 1600x,anyway itś working now it was the page up/page down keys.And thanks för learning how to take screeshoots off bios.I didn´t know that.
Now on to some overclocking... :)

Congrats, glad you got it going. :thup:

Back