• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GTX 1060 "D5" feedback

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SilverJag

Hey everyone,

I was able to pick up the standard, basic version of the Gigabyte 1060 (D5) for 220 yesterday. Seemed like a good deal so I jumped on it. Never owned a Gigabyte, just wanted to drop by and ask if there's any feedback on this card, if there's any known hardware issues or other known problems.

I was planning on waiting for the EVGA 1060 "SC" model but still not in stock anywhere I frequent and is pricier (260). Just wondering if I made a good decision.

Thank you very much!

As far as the hardware is concerned, new 1060s are 1060s, no matter who makes them. They will all clock/OC roughly the same. Get the features you want (price, software, what have you) and run with it. Gigabyte has been making good cards for a long time. If you got the price you wanted and are happy with the card it's a win for you. Enjoy. :)

Back