• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte r9 380 oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CPU use will be all over the place.

You are saying the GPU core clock is going up and down? It should be pretty consistent. What game is this happening in? Can you post a graph of MSI AB showing these dips in GPU core clocks?

So sorry for leaving this thread behind. Had been working a lot. But yes the core clock itself and gpu usage jump all over the place. Clock speed jumps anywhere from my max of 1130 to 400 and lower. It's like spikes of low. It'll be maxed for a few seconds drop and then go right back up

here is a clip from a 20 minute run on valley bench
cyIRDE.jpg

and here is the current oc on the card holding relatively stable minus the weird drops in clock speed
YmV7X8.jpg

any help would be awesome. it'll run fine in games for hours on end but has crashed twice while gaming. i booted it back up and went right back at it with the same settings and no issues. mind you I've put about 30-40 hours of game time on this oc and it only crashed twice.

Back