• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigaram TCCD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As far as the specs go the pictures on newegg and chief value actually have the correct pictures matching off to each part. The PC3700 is a little hard to read, But the PC4000 look like it matches the listed latencies. Theres also a tech support phone # on the label.

this thread, it just exploded. it went from is this tccd, to whose gonna buy this, to i wonder if its tcc5, to a ram addiction. see what can grow from such a little thread. i wanna get the pc3700 2-2-2-6 stuff, its exactly what i need.

You know, I was just about to hit the order button on the PC4000, then I noticed something...it may just be me, but I can't confirm anywhere that these are 1T timings. Am I just missing it?

I'm ordering it. I will only be able to give intial test results, but probably not after burn in. I will be getting the pc3200. Hopefully its as good as it looks.

I also caved in and bought it. I am in desperate need for more RAM for my new rig, but can't afford much. With any luck this is exactly what I need to replace my 512MB of PC2700.

Vorok said:
I also caved in and bought it. I am in desperate need for more RAM for my new rig, but can't afford much. With any luck this is exactly what I need to replace my 512MB of PC2700.
Headline!!!! Frenzy and Vorok Take One for the Team
Good luck with it!

Good luck with your findings people...... I'll be ordering a gig based on how this turns out..... ;)

btw will you early pioneers be using this on NF2, NF3, NF4, VIA, or Intel systems?

I called the tech support number on listed on the heatspreader. I was told the Newegg's voltages are wrong, and the PC4000 should be 2.75-2.85V. The support person said the chips were Mosel. Anyone know anything about these?

Edit: Doesn't seem to match whats on thier web site:

http://www.gigaram.com/products/ddr_high.htm

Last edited:
I ordered the 512x2

I will be testing it in my nf3 and and an asus with a p4 2.8 w/ asus mobo that as the ati radeon express 200 chipset(probably won't try to much on this one).

Back