• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigaram TCCD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NinjaZX6R said:
What a nice link you have provided there :)

How have you been mr. seven? Long time no chat. For the record, I think I may order some of these for my backup system. I still have the disease :)

-Collin-
I'm fine Collin. I hope you are well too. Yea, that's a pretty helpful link. I knew it would come in handy. This stuff is pretty tempting. I knew you would pick up the scent and be here. Reefer should be along soon. All you RAM addicts know where to find the action. :)

reefa was already here. he had a HUGE ram list of all the stuff he owns, hes an adict if id ever seen one, 33gigs of ram alone! i might hafta bite the bullet and pick up the pc3700 stuff that does 2-2-2-6. ugg i really wanna get water up and running in my rig though. decisions decisions...

I'm actually interested to know how the cheap 2x512 pc3200 set works... the 2-2-2-5 pc3200...

g0dM@n said:
I'm actually interested to know how the cheap 2x512 pc3200 set works... the 2-2-2-5 pc3200...

Me too since I am looking for some new cheap RAM. Was planning on going UTT, but this stuff caught my interest.

I have too much 2x512 at home; otherwise, I woulda gave it a shot.

I've never seen mosel chips go down to 2-2-2-x timings..... if these are indeed mosel chips, then these are the best yet.

iv eonly seen em down at 2-3-3, in ocz performance series i think, the ones with the copper heatspreaders at the egg for 60 bucks a stick. that thread from XS said that they might be making their own ic's. we will see in a few days.

I had Mosel that did 2.0-3-3-6 I think, but never ever 2-2-2...

I remember Sent saying something that Mosel(Promos) and Infineon aquired Winbond's DRAM manufacturing tech. Could be that this is some new BH Mosel variant.

Last edited:
It's possible the guy I spoke to could be wrong about Mosel. He kept having to ask other people to answer questions. Some of their silver heatspreader stuff cleary says TCCC on it.

Back