• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gnomba

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
on my 2k box i set up a user and shared folder for my linux box to access. in linux i'm trying to access it with gnomba. I can get gnomba to see my 2k box and bring up the password promt to access my 2kbox but i cant get any farther? after i type in the password it just brings up another authentication box? any suggestions?

David

Forums Super Moderator
Ebola said:
on my 2k box i set up a user and shared folder for my linux box to access. in linux i'm trying to access it with gnomba. I can get gnomba to see my 2k box and bring up the password promt to access my 2kbox but i cant get any farther? after i type in the password it just brings up another authentication box? any suggestions?

Check that samba is definately running, that you have set up user accounts and that the network is functioning correctly.