• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Go Hallen!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
Stole the Golden Number two daysin a row! And another day
I got beat out by just a few WUs!!

Damn, next time the servers go down for a couple a days, I'm
gonna hold back my WU's till things settle! LOL

Sir-Epix said:

Enjoy it hallen. Oh and take picture of your Rank jumper record too. It is going down.

I'm not sure about that, you will not be eligable for the rank jumpers this week since you did join till after the weekly stats were updated. You will just show as "New" this weekend.

Basher said:

I'm not sure about that, you will not be eligable for the rank jumpers this week since you did join till after the weekly stats were updated. You will just show as "New" this weekend.

What? I can't start halfway through the week? The daily stats are picking up the movement of the group. The record will be mine, yes it will. Just going to have to do 12k this week...hehehe

Sir-Epix said:

What? I can't start halfway through the week? The daily stats are picking up the movement of the group. The record will be mine, yes it will. Just going to have to do 12k this week...hehehe

No you need to do 12k next week :) You will start as a new member on saturday so however many places you jump form 3-23-02 till 3-30-02 will be your first rankjumper entry.

Back