• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goals Before the end of Seti Phase 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Hey guys,

i was just wondering what some of your goals might be before the end of Phase 1?? I myself would like to be in the top 25000 users. I am currently around 30K:) I also would like to break 5K units. Breaking into the top 80 would be nice too;)

Just curious:)

Digital Pimp

i want to be in the top100 of our team and 3 or 4th in my registration class. my original goal was to be the #1 Canadian on the team, but it seems i wont quite achieve that one.

Digital

OP
Cuper

Cuper

I believe at around the end of the year?? Let me see if I can find a link:)

Codeman05

Wellll in that case....
Hope to hit 2,000 and get into the Top 200 on the team.
And hopefully will have another cruncher or two up before the end of the phase ;)

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Nice, looking at the graph it might be a couple of months or so into 03'

Codeman05

yea you scared me when you said new years hehe.
Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a dually up :D

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Good Luck!! I am planning another Dual PC which is in a fun project of mine but that isn't until I get a lot of shiet sorted out!! Woudl be nice to have a couple up for Phase 1:D:D I can only dream about some of the systems that TC, Racecar, Landshrk, etc.,etc., have:D

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Come on TC, don't you want to provide 100 GHz before the project is over:D

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Cuper said:
Come on TC, don't you want to provide 100 GHz before the project is over:D
Nah - seeing as how phase 1 should end during the winter I'd like to have heat and a roof during that time.

papounet

Well,

till mid march , 16 weeks to go
average 4 CPU, each 5WU /day => 140 WU/week
=> 16 * 140 = 2240
current total = 5615 => projected total =7855

MY GOAL is therefore 8000 WU before the end of the project

additionally, I would like to be among 15000 top users or 99.7%

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Well 3000 is my minor goal (Think I can hit it before December) so 3500 WU goal (if I break 3000 early), 99% of SETI users, Top 100 in the team, or CPU dedication at 90% would all be nice :D

JigPu

Cy

I've reached most of my goals personally but I do hope that the Team makes it back into the top 25 by the end! :)

Cy

OP
Cuper

Cuper

Well, I'm trying my best:D:D Maybe we need Yodums to make some house calls with his "PINK HAT" :D:D

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
I've actually done much more than I ever thought I'd do with SETI. I couldn't say I'll be disappointed when it ends as far as goals go.

racecar12

Cy said:
I've reached most of my goals personally but I do hope that the Team makes it back into the top 25 by the end! :)

Cy
We are number 25 now:D Lets shoot for top 20:cool:

I have met all my goals also except for one. That is to be in the top ten with OCsetiteam. But it probably wont happen:beer:

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Personally I would want to reach the 7,500 milestone.....I would shoot for the 5,000 milestone this December and doing around 75 WU/week it seems that 7,500 will be out of the reach if SETI finishes this spring.....any way, I just wanted to be into the top 50 of my country (Mexico) (done), top 0.5% of the SETI user (almost there) and reamin the top 75 users of this great team (almost)

As for the team, I would like to get into the top 20 which seems reasonable.....so crunch on!!!!!