• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

georanma

So are we wanting to get started on posting scores? I know dex was telling me last night that we might not want to show the gpu's we are using yet. Did you get your 79xx in dex? May get a chance to do some quick wprime runs if I get back home tonight. Saturday, Ill get some stuff in for sure. Hopefully, Ill get my board in soon and can get my gpu situation sorted out.

OP
moocow

moocow

I think we should sangbag scores but post screenshots in here to show progress.

Everyone should be at least posting some mild overclocked scores so that we have something down for everyone just in case there are hardware issues in the future.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
So we should make sure to run all benches with our hardware on stock now, just in case something dies we won't be totally screwed?

OP
moocow

moocow

Yessir.

You don't have to post them to the bot or anything,I can make a thread in a little bit and it should be fine.

Convicted1

I guess my plan at this point is to just start thrashing the heck out of all the gear off got, and see where the chips land.

We'll figure out what to submit for scoring closer to the end of the competition, but this way... All the gear is benched and we know exactly what I can throw up for points and where.

OP
moocow

moocow

Just make sure to get some safe runs down before you do too much.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
It has been a long time since I benched anything, can someone from our team list the best or suggested OS builds for each bench?

OP
moocow

moocow

I'm a big fan of miah's XP for wprime, spi32m and 01.

win vista (G's) or win7 for 03 depending if you have red or green video cards.

Heaven runs best on win7

No idea about UCbench.

OP
moocow

moocow

Any progress from anyone?

We need to figure out what video cards Geo and David are going to roll with.

Convicted1

No real progress from me yet...

I'm hoping to pick up the new MoBo and 2500K I need to replace the MIVE-Z and 2600K in my daily rig today or tomorrow.

That'll let me get those two items on the Dimastech and really start pushing on them.

OP
moocow

moocow

I got my 7970 so as soon as gigabyte sends me a new board it'll be time to rock some benches.