• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

God of War Collection (PS3)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lordkosc

Anyone getting it?

61JPM0CiX0L._SS500_.jpg

I never owned a PS2. So I am getting the collection to catch up on the story in preparation for God of War 3 next year.

:D

Hell yeah! Not immediately but I'm gonna pick it up probably sometime after the new year. I already have 1 and II and a BC PS3, but I want the remastered versions, and I want to support what they're doing.

=O

amazon just sent me a GOW3 demo code, win good sirs win. downloading now.

I may get it depending if it is full price or not. Even though they're remastered and all I can't see myself paying $60 for them. Plus I've already beaten 1. I'm surprised they didn't include a version of Chains of Olympus.

The guy i work with preordered this he also owns both for his ps2 also lol. He's a HUGE HUGE god of war fan. He was almost in tears telling me about how great the god of war 3 demo is lol.

He preordered god of war 3 then i seen on kotaku that big collector's box set for it and preorder opened for it so he ran off to gamestop to preorder that also.
He's so into that game it actually kinda scares me lol. Single player wow?

Don't say that don't encourage him more lol. We've been gaming together for years and now we joined two seperate parties after departing the pc gaming scene. So i shall face him in mortal kombat in the parking lot to settle this once and for all force him to sell his ps3 and buy a 360.

Back