• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going back to EOC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FemFolder

I decided to go back "home".

It doesn't reflect on this team or forum at all. You've been the most gracious temporary hosts, and for that I thank you.

EOC is my folding "home", no matter how badly they act or how much I disagree with some of the actions taken by staff and members there, it's where I "belong".

Keep up the good work.. Fem

JDXNC

As long as you fold for the cause, no matter what team, you're good in my books, thanks for stopping by :)

David

Forums Super Moderator
Each to their own - we wont hold it against you ;). Feel free to pop in now and then though :)

Tatuya

Well it stinks to be seeing you go but you are welcome to come back anytime. Also, thanks for a few days of production under our teams name and we look forward to seeing you again. Howdy Y'all

KrisMCool

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Hope you felt welcome while you were here. Thanks for your contribution to the team. You're welcome to stop in if you feel like it. Good luck in whatever you do and Fold on!

SewerBeing

Grasshoppa Senior
Thank you for choosing us as your temporary host, it is your decision and I don't think anyone here will hold it against you, although I must say I am sad to see you leave. This team needs more dedicated female folders. Please feel free to stop by here, your always welcome here. Thank you for flying ocair and we hope you have had a pleasant flight.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Sorry to see you go Fem... It's like I hardly even knew you. :cry: :D

I completely understand though, team ties can be sorta like family... They can make you mad, but they are still family. :)

I hope things work out better for you. :)