• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Golden Orb for P3 900 MHz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what is not the noise level for the FOP 32-1 (in decibels). Cuz I wanna compare it to the Gorb (I read it made 26.4 decibels)

most deaf (Aug 01, 2001 10:15 a.m.):
ANY COOLER IS BETTER AND THE GOLDEN ORB IS LOUD

Orb is quiet. And is better than the heatsink that came with PIII. These are my experiences. It is far from the best, but if there aren't so many HSs to choose from or no intentions to overclock, it is OK.

alex (Aug 01, 2001 02:55 p.m.):
what is not the noise level for the FOP 32-1 (in decibels). Cuz I wanna compare it to the Gorb (I read it made 26.4 decibels)

The YS Tech fan is rated at 36dba. You really should go with something other than a gorb, they don't have good results at all. The gorb used to be a great cooler, but no so anymore. Even though the others are louder, they are still a far cry from a delta. Really consider looking at a Fop 32-1 or a Pal 6035.

Back