• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iGLeeAyGah

ANTY won know of a good CASE not TO big reasonable amount of space within and could do mods on it i am trying to get a new one but cant finding a good one, anyone know

run_ovr_sqrl

have you looked into cheiftec? they are prob the best quality to price ratio cases that look pretty good
if ur going for sleekness, try coolermaster or lian li
try directron.com

sandman001

Just Freeze It
I have a cheiftec, mine is steel. It's heavy. Go for the aluminum one if you don't want it to be heavy. Mine weighs like 35 pounds with everything loaded in it..........

OP
I

iGLeeAyGah

lian li and cooler master is the besy looking?
but teh chieftec is the best?
is it teh right way to say it

Daven

Registered
Cooler Master, in my opinion, are the best looking. Chieftec are very good quality for the price.

texuspete00

Registered
Check out the cheap panther from cool cases (koolcases.com) if by somewhat big you mean a full tower not too gigantic. The front is translucent and my intake blue led fan shows right through its otherwise blac k front. It's real cool. It's $35 dollars and was perfect for me. A more experience modder who knows they are going to do everyhting right might want to look to Lian Li etc., I dont fall into that category. This case saved me the hassle of picking up a $200 lian li when I went to watercooling. Didnt want to pay $200 for a $120 WC setup... seemed stupid.

Last edited:

Hookem

This is a really nice case from Antec that is a little more up to date versus the Chieftech’s…Has one 120m/m fan in the back and provisions for another 120m/m fan in the front…Washable filter…Even the power supply is good…Replace the Antec fan with a couple of Pansonic Panflo’s and you are in http://www.directron.com/sonata.html Really nice case if you want one that is not real big, looks great and is very quiet…Just another option versus the Chieftech, Dragons or Matrix’s…I built a box using one and was very impressed…:cool: