• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zabomb4163

not bad. i wouldn't buy anything less than pc3200 myself though. anything less is just outdated now.

the hammer

Last edited:

Epox

Registered
anything less is just outdated now

Yeah, ok dude. peopel still use pc133, tell them that.
Also, anything in the DDR age is not outdated because they are all within one simple technology, a technology cannot outdates itself unless it is improved. The pc rating is just the speed prefrence.

cmdrjay4

Epox said:

Also, anything in the DDR age is not outdated because they are all within one simple technology, a technology cannot outdates itself unless it is improved. The pc rating is just the speed prefrence.

lol :rolleyes:

zabomb4163

Epox said:

oh...so intel and amd switching to 200bus processors doesnt mean anything to you? How about the fact that pc2100 memory prices are dropping so much for a reason.

256 pc2100 - 30$
256 pc3200 - 45$

3200 stuff is 33% faster, and it cost 33% more. looks to me like it isn't a luxery anymore. Its rare that the performance and price scale. When somthing like that happens you go for it. If you could get twice the speed out of a video card for twice the money everyone would line up to buy it. same for processors, hard drives, ect ect

Last edited: