• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good headphones (earbud)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-N-

um not sure if this is computer hardware.. but I guess it can be considered so. :p

ok.. I'm gonna buy a CD player, MD, or an mp3 jukebox and I'm aware that usually the stock headphones suck.. so I'm in an early search of better earbuds (earbud mainly cause of the size and portability). I heard that that Koss "The Plugg" is good.. or other Sony, and Sennheiser earbuds.. but I can't find a lot of reviews or comparisons between them. I am manily looking for earbuds that can pump quality bass.. i know earbuds typically the things for the job, but.. I'm sure there are decent ones out there..

suggestions? thanks

Last edited:

Lynx

Some of the best buds are sony E-888s They will put out a decent amount of bass vrey precisly can clean. The sound produced is warm . Though if you want boomy bass E-71s (think that is the number) produce very good bass but say good bye to the middrange.