• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good HSF for a 900t-bird and a abit kt7????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mebhi

Registered
Good HSF for a 900t-bird and a abit kt7???
Need some good cool air help

kat

if your going to OC then look for copper base hsf or copper inserts ...these have almost twice the heat transferring capabilities as aluminum take a look here>>>

ignore the hedgehog results as I suspect the results were flawed ....I was able to achieve much better results with my hog ;D

Tomsawyer

I have a alpha pep66t i will sell to you and the delta 25mm fan that came with it. Worked great on my kt7/800mhz combo, but i switched to water so i could stay stable at 1.25ghz

OP
mebhi

mebhi

Registered
so tom what do you need for that alpha pep66t

T

tweak

If you going to get an Alpha, spend the extra and get one with a delta fan. The 6035 with the sunon fan did a $hitty job on my 1.2ghz. it was running 53C, I bought the FOP 38 and now it never goes higher than 43C, and they run real hot. My friend I sold the Alpha 6035 to put a delta fan on it, and now it does a great job.