• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good old ambint needs some advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
I am in the market for a new heatsink. I'd like to try copper but, I don't know. I have a Celeron 2 633 cC0. so what I want to do is get the best P/// heatsink and put it on me celeron. Catch my drift I want killer cooling without Water pelt or Tec.
So any imput would help alot on this matter.

The SK-6 is a very good heatsink and I think it fits a celery. Since you aren't putting out scads of watts like AMDs an aircooled peltier may be the way to go. For about $50 you can get a an 85 watt peltier kit with a FOP38 from Lufkentechnologies.

No pelt. I just wont have it not for what I am going to do I am working on a project for all you overclockers I am going to make a sweet air cooled system maybe it will make it to the front page. Just on balls alone :D
Also I need Lexsan I can't seem to find anywere to buy it maybe I am spelling it wrong

I would go with a cak38 it has the same mounting as my fop and the fop is fine on my celery. Hey are you puting that 235 CFM fan it it :) ... DONT hook that think up to your computers psu it draws 2.26 amps .... I think im gonna get one too but I would like to know how loud it is... Ill check the Comair webpage

Just checked it. Looks to be about 50-54db

lol I looked into the 10" ... The only place I saw it was selling it for 60 bucks. But then again they were selling the 235 CFM fan for 60 bucks to so Im pretty sure its WAY over priced. I ordered one the the 235 cfm fans ... I just had to get one. Im going to build a voltage regulator for it and see how low I have to turn it down to get it to acceptable levels.

AmbientFiction (Jul 19, 2001 01:48 a.m.):
lmao come on Blaken their isn't even a frigging price on that sucker and I think it would break the fans I have in here but I'm going to look into it.
Thanks Blaken I am gonna go for that Cak-38 I do believe.

the globalwin clips are awful and the SK-6 performs better than the CAK38. I would suspect that the SK-6 is lighter too.

I dont think the sk-6 will atach to a intel based cpu er wait ya I think it will Ill look into that... you might look into the gladiator though

Back