• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good quiet HSF for geforce3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Intrepid

I want a quieter heatsink for my Visiontek Geforce3. Any good recomendations. I do still want it to be enough to cool it however. would any of them make use of my system blower that I have that fits into the back pannel.

PhobMX

the best overall hsf for video cards right now is the CoolJag's JAC313C, its slim so you wont loose a pci slot, quiet and performance is awesome. Just get some artic alumina thermal epoxy to attach it to your gpu and you are all set for massive vid card ocing, you can get it at newegg

cooljag @ newegg

This can work for either your card or even a radeon 9700, its just a beauty, take a look at the pix ;) :D

BigMofo

Registered
i have the same card, i just add thermaltake ram cooler and a socket a heatsink with 80mm fan running at 7V. and did i mention it takes up three pci slots? :D and yeah, it runs pretty quite...

Maxvla

the cooljags run at about 35db which is very quiet. you wouldn't be able to hear it over your psu fan(s).

course i can't hear my stock msi fan

not sure how people can hear the fans on their vid cards. :confused:

Maxvla

Intrepid6546 said:
wel lall my other oes are silent becasue thats the only one ont on a reo. PSU CPU can case are all on reos
possible to put it on a reo? never attempted it myself... shouldn't be impossible though.