• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good WaterCooling Solutions...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Ok Right now i have a piece o crap koolance system. Is there any WC setup that would increase my performance around $200. I was looking at the innovatek systems..They any good? Right now i get pretty shotty temps with koolances best water block (like 38-45c!!) Any suggestions?

Rakk

The best solutions are almost always the home brewed ones and they're usually a bit cheaper too. If you've got the time to dedicate to this "sport" have a good read around the various forums & websites and work out the best components for your own custom system. A custom 1/2" or 3/8" system is going to be longer lasting and more versatile, whereas if you go with a proprietary system like Innovatek you are stuck with their fitting and tubing systems.

However, if you are really sure you want an out of the box solution then I believe that Innovatek is one of the best if not the best solution out there. If I had to choose an off the shelf WC system for myself i'd go with the Innovatek for sure.