• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Windows Utilities Management software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M1Accord

I am looking for a software similar to Task Manager but with much more detail information such as drive and system temperature, memory usage per CPU, disk space usage, bandwidth usage/max, and possibly video card memory usage. I like to see it all in one package. If possible, a option to run security applications is a big plus.

I used to have something similar to that and had it run in the background in XP. It only had CPU, memory, page, and temperature though. I just got a sick quad core AMD on W7 and like to have the same application without having to sift through W7 basket of tools.

Thanks.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
The only thing that comes immediately to mind is Process Explorer. Not sure if it does everything you're wanting though. Thanks to CPU (magazine) I also can present Anvir Task Manager. Haven't used either of them, but they can do some of what you want I believe.

Lastly, welcome to OCF! :welcome:

OP
M

M1Accord

Thanks for the welcome Virginian.

Update to add: Dude, Process Explorer is awesome. I am using it now and will learn to master it.

Last edited: