• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Goofin' with the System Properties box.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I finally got mine working. Nobody ever told me you have to add the oem info file:rolleyes:

Anyway heres the results. Im not to happy with the contents of the oem info, if you have any sugestions tell me.

on all your guys posts there is no pics so i cant see a thing and i cant replace the monitor or the graphic in the monitor i get one below it but that is it im using winxp pro corporate edition

SpyderMatrix said:
on all your guys posts there is no pics so i cant see a thing and i cant replace the monitor or the graphic in the monitor i get one below it but that is it im using winxp pro corporate edition

On threads this old, the pics from early on didn't get carried over when we upgraded to the vBBS software here in the Forums.

At least I think that's what happened.

**edit

Mother of God!!!! I just noticed...in nine days this THREAD will be ONE YEAR OLD!!

:eek: :eek:

Back