• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

google and Default Aggregate Teams?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
LOOK HERE

follow that link it shows that statsman put default and google as Aggregate Teams an we are #3 in the teams battle

looks good to me

Don't blame me for this. That is Stanford's doing. Now the question is should I change statsman to exclude these two aggregates?

StatsMan said:
Don't blame me for this. That is Stanford's doing. Now the question is should I change statsman to exclude these two aggregates?

We wouldn't BLAME anyone. That is just the correct classification for those teams. I think most here would be quite pleased to see it done this way.

I for one, am quite satisfied.

Exlclude them. IMO.

StatsMan said:

In short... YES! That would be great, and would show the stats how they really are.

Thanks StatsMan!

Statsman, do what Stanford has done:)

They are leading this whole thing, lets follow their great judgement.

Its not like this harms Google's reputation to the public, it makes them a giant part of the contribution, but as it should, leaves us to do battle amoungst ourselfs, woot!

Back