• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Google and Default

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thespis377

:eek:
Alright, I just popped over to Statsman, and BOTH Google and Default are on the stats. They are not on the graphs, but they are on the stats below them. Very interesting. I guess Relic made mention of them and boom. Thoughts, feelings, gripes, or complaints on this?

/ME FOLDING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!

P.S. Anyone notice that I have 3 stars now? w00t!

OpenFriday

Ive already dismissed them in my mind as a "team" so it dosent really bother me but it would be nice if Google, Hotmail and any other "team" that cant have meetings and discussions with its folders should be put in a seperate catagory. I think i read someone say "Corporate Folders" that works for me, i just dont think they're stats should be shown with the real "teams" stats, as the real teams had to work and convince every single member to fold, google offers a toolbar and your folding without really knowing what your doing. If they stay fine, if they leave fine, as long as protiens get folded.

hooziewhatsit

I do agree that they should be regarded as a 'default' type of team, although I think it is kinda neat being able to see how many people they have folding and how much they are producing.

fold on!

relic

I think Statsman decided that this was the best way to handle the situation.

I know that most people didn't care to see these "teams". It is simply a case of a few "bad apples"...

You see, as soon as Statsman removed Google, a few of the whiners started saying that it was done so that [H] could say they were #1. Thankfully none of the good people from OC were that crass.

Kindest Regards,
relic