• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

google?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
they are a search engine , and if you d/l the tool bar they slip in the [email protected] client ,and as long as the peoples computers are on they are folding ,which is not nesesarilaly a bad thing but they are not a team as all of they other people are in one way or another are folding for a TEAM,

Mr. Chambers

silent bob said:
they are a search engine , and if you d/l the tool bar they slip in the [email protected] client ,and as long as the peoples computers are on they are folding ,which is not nesesarilaly a bad thing but they are not a team as all of they other people are in one way or another are folding for a TEAM,

it doesnt just start folding.. dont you have to agree to some advanced tools or something? i thought i was told it didnt automatically start.. *thinks about uninstalling google toolbar*

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Mr. Chambers said:

it doesnt just start folding.. dont you have to agree to some advanced tools or something? i thought i was told it didnt automatically start.. *thinks about uninstalling google toolbar*

nope it doesn't start folding right away, it is a separate 'addon' that you have to download.

FOLD ON
NAS

Maxvla

NASsoccer said:

nope it doesn't start folding right away, it is a separate 'addon' that you have to download.

FOLD ON
NAS
and ALOT of people are downloading that extra add-on.