• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Google's gone crazy with Chrome OS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mabandla2003

Disabled
At first I was like...whatever :shrug: - Chrome OS seemed live a toy that I would never put onto my Asus 1008ha :sly:

but look at this:
timthumb.php

What do you guys think? I'm thinking if the rumours are true, then Google might just have a good chance with Chrome OS. It's like Apple...you know the way their operating system ins't really all that, but people think it is just because of the quality of Apple's hardware. I'm thinking if Google worked on a tablet like the one pictured above they could really pull in a lot of people in the market.

Chrome OS site actually says that if the rumours are true then this will be the first head on competition with Apple and MS.

Read the rest of the story:
Spam link removed by muddocktor
Would you guys buy a "Google Tablet"?

Last edited by a moderator:

WarriorII

Moderator #666
This is boardering SPAM my friend.

Some may see it as SPAM and delete it anyway.

For your VERY FIRST POST, you are also pushing being banned.

FYI -Tread lightly & re READ the Rules.

WarriorII

petteyg359

Likes Popcorn
No, it really is spam. That username is freshly registered on a dozen different forums today, and the same post has been made on forums.overclockersclub.com and overclock.net by the same user. Most likely trying to get page-rank links for their site.

OP
M

mabandla2003

Disabled
This is boardering SPAM my friend.

Some may see it as SPAM and delete it anyway.

For your VERY FIRST POST, you are also pushing being banned.

FYI -Tread lightly & re READ the Rules.

WarriorII

sowi :bday:

am just tooooo excited :shrug:

muddocktor

Retired
sowi :bday:

am just tooooo excited :shrug:

I am glad your spamming *** got toooooo exited. It got my Moderating *** soooooo exited that I googled your username and found that you were spamming many, many forums with your junk. So I decided that we were better off banning a spammer than putting up with your stupidity. I also deleted the link that you were spamming too.

Buh buy, spammer!!!!:D

muddocktor
Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.