• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Got BitFenix? - Win Cables!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
I received this from BitFenix today. If anyone has a BitFenix case and wants to deck it out with some nice wiring, let's see what you've got!

Enter the BitFenix Case Video Contest

Show us your BitFenix case and win a full set of award-winning Alchemy Multisleeved Cables

(BitFenix Design Lab, September 9, 2011) – Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a very special contest for BitFenix around the world. In the BitFenix Case Video Contest, fans can show us their BitFenix case for a chance to win a sweet set of award-winning Alchemy Multisleeved Cables for their rig!

Entering the contest is easy. From now until September 30, 2011, users can make a short 60 second video introducing their gaming rig featuring any BitFenix chassis, upload it to YouTube, and send us the link.

Then, once all the submissions are in, our panel of judges will pick the best video and the winner will receive a full set of Alchemy Multisleeved Cables to spruce up their rig even further – a prize package valued at $100!

"Our Alchemy Multisleeved Cables have been winning numerous awards worldwide for their unmatched quality, look and selection, and during this contest, one lucky winner will be able to deck out their build with a complete set. Game on!" says David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.

For the full list of contest rules and how to enter, visit the official BitFenix website at http://www.bitfenix.com.

For more information on Alchemy Multisleeved Cables, go here: http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/premium-modding/alchemy-cables/
Good luck!

I don't get the whole individually sleeved wires thing. Makes it look sloppy as heck, like an old unsleeved emachines PSU or something.

It's all a matter of taste... I like individually sleeved cables myself. And the BF ones seem to be good quality ones. I'd still do it myself though; simply so I could enjoy (suffer through) the process. :D

Back