• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my first heatware!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
Beast Of Blight

Beast Of Blight

Disabled
Supertrucker said:
dont think you can spam here, as posts dont count. good job though

Spam technically is any useless, or meaningless post. Even tho it has meaning to me a moderator could still find it useless, I.E. Spammy. But ah well.

Thankyou, Tho. Im just happy.. Finally got heat :D

john240sx

Captain U said:
whats heatware?

www.heatware.com

heatware was made for people that trade stuff online. it allows you to see what a sellers standing is before you make a purchase from them or lets you see how reliable a buyer is. i think of it as a resellerratings.com for forum classifieds users ;)

click my heatware link in my signature to see what the feedback looks like (i don't have much heatware yet but i'm working on it :D)

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
Have you guys been having any problems with heat because I can’t seem to get on. I have been trying for the past 3 nights but still N/G

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
fiji said:
whats heatware?
It is a rating on how well people sell, buy, and trade stuff in a classified section much like an eBay rating but open to other “classified sections” (other forums) its kept up by the website unlike the eBay rating where if you get hit by a fake or messed up rating you can have it corrected
for better answers on it go to it www.heatware.com